AFTERCARE - Download aftercare sheet
RATES & DEPOSITS
– Flash tattoos and other small to medium sized tattoos (1-5hrs) are charged per piece. The price is dependant on size, detail, placement, time and preparation. The minimum cost is $150.
– For larger work, we book half day sessions (3hrs - $650) and full day sessions (6 hrs $1200).
– We cannot provide quotes over the phone.
– We pride ourselves on being extremely fair and honest to ensure you are always charged accordingly for the piece.
– Please look through our artwork on our socials to get a feel for our styles.
– Touch-up appointments are booked at our discretion. Please allow 4 weeks healing time before contacting us for a touch-up appointment. If you think your tattoo needs a touch-up, please email us a photo or drop in to the shop for us to have a look.
Each tattoo that requires a touchup is allowed ONE touch-up sessions only, free of charge and must be booked within 6 months of the original tattoo session. Any changes or additions made to the tattoo that were not in the original tattoo, will be charged per our shop minimum and rates, and WILL NOT be free of charge.
– We do not send designs out or post them online prior to your appointment, in case it’s taken elsewhere and tattooed poorly. Instead, we will show you in the studio at the time of your appointment.
– A non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment, and is due to be paid at the time of your booking. Your appointment is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit is deducted from the final price of the tattoo. Payment can be made in cash or EFT in the studio or via bank transfer.
– If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible so we can organise another client to fill the booking. Cancelling or rescheduling within 48hrs of the booking will result in your deposit being forfeited, and a new one will need to be paid to secure another appointment.
DO YOU TAKE WALK-INS?
Yes we do take walk-ins! However it is always best to call ahead to ensure we have availability on the day.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
You are welcome to pay via Cash, Eftpos or Bank Transfer.
DO YOU SELL GIFT VOUCHERS?
We do offer gift vouchers, either in store or contact us to purchase online.
CAN MY FRIEND ATTEND?
To ensure a safe and focused environment for both the client and the artist, only the person receiving the tattoo is permitted in the tattoo area. Friends and family members are kindly asked to wait in the designated waiting room.
For longer tattoo sessions, we recommend that clients come alone or that their companions return when the session has concluded to minimise distractions and ensure the best possible outcome.
Please note that we have a strict policy against babies and children entering the studio, so we kindly ask that you refrain from bringing them into the shop.
Only the person being tattooed is allowed in the tattoo area, all others must remain in the waiting room.
for longer sessions, we ask that you come alone or that your friends/family return when your tattoo session has concluded.
Babies/Children are not allowed in the studio under any circumstances, please do not bring your child into the shop.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Make sure to bring your ID with you
Ensure that you have eaten and feel free to bring snacks.
Ensure you're hydrated and well rested
Bring headphones to listen to music or watch a movie
we recommend clipping or lightly shaving a hairy area To save time on the day
Avoid direct sunlight to prevent sunburn in the area to be tattooed.
Please be considerate of the noise you make and the way you behave in the shop. You may not bring your babies/children into the shop. Put your phone on silent, take calls outside or quietly if inside. Bring headphones if you'd like to watch a movie on your phone etc. If you bring a friend with you, they are welcome to wait in the waiting room, but it is better if they leave and come back when the session is over as they often become restless and can be very distracting.
While being tattooed, please be quiet and still, the best results are achieved when both artist and client are focused.
Please note, we are not therapists and do not provide therapy services for clients.